Explore our solutions.
ScribingImprove quality and efficiency of patient care with DeliverHealth scribes. Combine the power of real-time, in-room recording with our expert scribes for quality and timely documentation directly into your EHR. Learn More
Stop provider burnout in its tracks.
Documentation is not one size fits all.
Speed transcription turnaround times
Embrace the power of scribing
Rethink healthcare documentation
Say goodbye to tedious workflows and hello to a new era of efficient, intelligent healthcare documentation with eSOne Instanote. ESone InstaNote reinvents the way we document clinical information, harnessing the power of Generative AI to effortlessly transform clinical encounters.
Tell your patients’ stories naturally
Complete clinical documentation from wherever, whenever.
Embrace the power of the DeliverHealth Platform and see how it lets providers complete their documentation in a format that works best for them. And it’s all done within a secure, cloud-based, multi-tenant environment. The industry’s most powerful HIM platform.
- Multi-tenant, cloud-based, secure work environment.
- Inquiry dashboard/reports let clients view charts in progress.
- Analytics-based user selection tracks accurate ROI.
- Flexibility to start and stop dictation in real time.
- Unsurpassed security and uptime.
- Multi-factor authentication to ensure privacy.
- Redundant backup systems to keep data safe.
- Unparalleled document consistency and audio quality.
- Audio files remain available within the platform to improve quality review.
- API-based – no maintenance and no need for additional capital expenditures.
“Our providers have a choice about what to do for dictation. Some providers want to be more mobile. They don’t want to sit down in front of a computer because that can slow them down, and computers are sometimes not available. With DeliverHealth, people don’t have to worry about punctuation or blanks. They also don’t have to be docked at a computer or have a computer when they are really busy going from patient to patient. We want to keep DeliverHealth’s services.”
DeliverHealth Customer Surveyed by KLAS