In this webinar, you will:
- Review overall common denial themes
- Outline coding denial trends
- Explain root causes
- Actions you can take to prevent denials in coding
Your attendance can out toward one CEU with AHIMA!
Domain: Revenue Cycle Management
Proper use of modifiers is essential to timely and accurate reimbursement but can be challenging for even seasoned coders. In this webinar, we will review the purpose of modifiers, learn to recognize when modifiers should be applied, and how to avoid misuse of modifiers.
In this session the audience will:
• How to properly resolve NCCI edits including a breakdown of -59 and associated -X modifiers
• Proper use of modifier -25, especially in the office or outpatient setting
• Understanding the -57/-54 combination
• And more!
Your attendance can count toward one CEU with AHIMA!
Domain: Data structure, content, and data governance.
Join Debra Voss, Solutions Consultant, Patient Experience with DeliverHealth for this live, interactive, and fun webinar where you will get to see the DeliverHealth Digital Front Door in action.
During this one hour webinar, you’ll see examples of award winning mobile apps from current clients ranging from large health systems, to children’s hospitals, regional systems, and community-based hospitals.
Patients have become one of the primary payers of healthcare and principal drivers of wellness and outcomes. For these reasons, healthcare consumerism is a top priority for executives. Compounded by COVID, patients have delayed preventive, wellness, and elective care due to fear of infection, mixed messaging on safety protocols, and sheer feelings of being overwhelmed. Likewise, healthcare workers are feeling disengaged, undervalued, and burned out.
More than ever, re-engagement, population health, and use of digital health strategies has new meaning in a post-pandemic world. Join us for this engaging session that examines consumerism in healthcare by placing the patient in the center of their journey with tools to manage payment, navigation, and health as the leader of their care experience.
By the end of the presentation, attendees will be able to:
1. Explain top five healthcare consumer segments.
2. Identify practice processes that need to be newly implemented, enhanced, or re-designed to improve communication touchpoints for patients and workers.
3. Evaluate digital healthcare technologies and use cases to manage patient populations, collect quality data, and customize outreach methodologies.
Join us for this engaging webinar where the Baptist Health System in Kentucky and Indiana will share the story of their journey, including why they committed to a digital front door strategy, where and how they started, and the progress they have made along the way. They will talk about the decisions they had to make, show you what they have today, and share more about their next steps.